Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I Don't Care!


Have you ever seen one of them that cares about what I think? Did any of them ever respect my will? Did they ever consider the fact that I'm human too? They don't see us as humans, we're like useless forms that disturb their ways of making money. Being a human is much less important than having "faith". You can crap on someone's head, humiliate him, cut his limbs and still stay a saint. Just put some coins in the yellow boxes. Oh, and don't forget to say you're sorry once a year, it will get you a place in heaven, or the next world, depends on your religion.

When the so known "God" (holy shit, I wrote the "o") gave the people of Israel their ten basic rules, in one of them he said: "Don't kill!". I'll translate it for the less educated of you, it means you can't kill another human being, under any fucking circumstances. No matte what, you can't kill. Oh fuck, then came the corrections: don't kill another Jew, don't kill another God fearing Jew and so on. So it became "cool" to kill others unless they belong to one group or another. Then erasing entire cities became good and enslaving whole civilizations got back in fashion. Wait a second, wasn't in like that in the pagan times? So... why the fuck do we need a whole new and fancy monotheistic religion to tell us what to do? Power. It's a great tool to control the masses. One man that took over a country and enslaved millions under an unrealistic ideology called it opium, the only thing i agree with him.



Why should I care about their feelings? They don't really feel anything about this "God", they are persuaded into believing they care to have the power over me and the other "sinners" to do as they will, the power to control me without me even acknowledging it or accepting it. I will never put this stupid hat on my head at their ceremonies, not because I'm afraid of it or because it hurts me, but because I'm not going to be a part of this enslavement to stupidity. We obey them to make them happy. Well, fuck them, I don't want them to be happy. They can't think in a rational way and don't want me to be rational, unless they respect me and start to think, I'm not going to respect them, ever.

No comments: